WEEK 1.until Friday July 6th, 2018
WEEK 2.until Friday July 13th, 2018
- Itinerary should be submitted by the last day of registration. (Foreign participants only)
- Registration will arrange seamless preparation for your arrival.
- There will be additional $100 fee for on-site-registration.
- In case of cancellation please contact the Forum Office (week 1: by July 11th / week 2: by July 13th). No cancellation is available after July 15th, 2018.
- All refunds will be processed after the end of the forum.
- Chief Executive Officer of a four-year institution of higher education
ex. Chancellor; Rector; President and/or Vice-chancellor (in some regions, vice-chancellor is the chief executive officer of a 4-year-institution)
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer of a four-year institution of higher education (Vice-Chancellor, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Vice President, Vice-Rector, Provost)
- Chief Executive Officer of a two-year institution
- Dean or Director
- Other accompanying personnel
* Only 1 person can benefit WELF support from each institute, and the rest will be accounted for ‘C’.
*Participation fee for Week 2 is different from Week 1; the detailed amount can be inquired via e-mail.
*Participation fee includes accommodation (hotel), meals, domestic transportation and admission fee to all IYF program.
★The exact amount can be confirmed through the registration website.
[Domestic Currency Account (KRW)]
- Name of Bank: KOOKMIN BANK
- Account Holder : INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FELLOWSHIP(국제청소년연합)
- Account No.: 070137-04-013809
[Foreign Currency Account]
- Name of Bank: KEB HANA BANK
- Branch: YANGJAEJUNGANG BRANCH
- Account No.: 650-005683-915
- Account Holder : INTERNATIONAL YOUTH FELLOWSHIP
- SWIFT Code: KOEXKRSE
- Bank Address: 68 MABANG-RO SEOCHO-GU SEOUL, KOREA
∴ Occurring bank charges due to refund will be for the registrant's account.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com